Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Cheesecake Challenge

Time to lay out the challenge. Below I've provided a picture (and link to recipe/source) of each cheesecake I plan on making, in no particular order. These are the challenges:

1. Chocolate Espresso Cheesecake

2. Grandma's Pecan Tasties

3. Praline Crumb Caramel Cheesecake Bars

4. Japanese Cheesecake

5. Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake

6. Mini Chocolate Mousse Cheesecakes

7. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Dip

8. Turtle Cheesecake

9. Raspberry Cheesecake

10. Zebra Cheesecake

11. Cheesecake in a Mug

12. Deep Fried Cheesecake

13. Oreo Cheesecake

14. No Bake Cheesecake

15. Chocolate Cheesecake

16. Snickers Caramel Cheesecake Cookies

17. Vanilla and Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake

18. White Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake

19. Cafe de Leche Cheesecake

20. Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Threesome Cheesecake-0002.jpg

21. Thin Mint Cheesecake Parfait

22. Pumpkin Cognac Cheesecake

23. Mocha and Vanilla Bean Cheesecake

24. Carrot Cake Cheesecake (my own recipe)

25. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (my own recipe)

As for the order, it will depend entirely on my mood and the availability of ingredients in my kitchen. There will be a standard rating system for the cheesecakes as well:

5 Stars: So good I'm putting it in my permanent cookbook. I'm inhaling it.
4 Stars: Really good, but not making the permanent cookbook. Still, I'll be keeping this one in house.
3 Stars: Good. Maybe a piece or two, but the rest aren't worth the calories. Better take it into work.
2 Stars: Not great. One piece was enough and I was kind of disappointed.
1 Star: Terrible--either tastes bad or is some sort of disaster in the kitchen.

Let the games begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment