Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cheesecake Challenge #3: Grandma's Pecan Tasties

I made these ones last night:
From Source
Yum! I liked these a lot. And I'd provide a photo of my own, but they weren't pretty. Yummy, but not pretty. They didn't pull out of the cupcake liners well (paper, not foil), and I would double the cheesecake batter part next time because mine were buried in topping (again, yummy, but not pretty). It is good enough for the book!

Okay! Here is the recipe, which I found at Your Cup of Cake:

Grandma's Pecan Tasties


Dough:
1 stick butter, softened
3 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 tsp. almond extract

Filling:
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 T. melted butter, cooled
1 tsp. Vanilla
1 1/2 cup pecans


1. Preheat oven to 350. Mix dough ingredients--I recommend doubling the recipe--until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate up to 10 minutes as needed to make easier to handle (firmer).
2. Press into cupcake liners, preferably foil.
3. Mix filling ingredients. Spoon over dough and bake for about 15 minutes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment