Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Failure - Crock Pot Cheesecake

I'm an avid fan of Pinterest, and I found this recipe while browsing one day:

From Source, Crock Pot Ladies
It looks delicious, right? Creamy, fluffy, white, beautiful...

So even though it wasn't on my list of recipes for the Challenge, it was easy and I decided to whip it together one night. Here is mine, in the crock pot:

Eeek! Already doesn't look so good, right? It's so... yellow. And lumpy looking.

Well, I persevered. And then the next day, after it had cooked and cooled, I tried it. Again, I say, Eeek! Actually, it wasn't that it was so horrible tasting. In fact, it tasted okay. But it was still AWFUL! The texture... oh, the texture. It was, I repeat, AWFUL. I tried to eat it but I just kept seeing the calories I was forcing on myself. It was grainy and rough. It was terrible.

Now, I'm not saying this recipe sucks, because it sure LOOKS good. But it didn't work for me and I won't be trying it again. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment